Behaviour consultations can help to treat problems such as:
- Aggression towards owners, strangers or other dogs
- Aggression between dogs within a household
- Destructive behaviour
- Excessive barking
- Separation problems
- Fears and phobias
- Repetitive behaviours e.g. tail chasing
- Housesoiling problems
As behaviour problems can be caused or influenced by pain, illness or injury, behaviour consultations are only available on referral from your veterinary surgeon. This is to ensure that any medical issues have been ruled out, or identified and treated, before behaviour modification can begin. If you are experiencing any sort of behaviour problem with your dog, please see your veterinary surgeon to request a referral.
Please contact us for a quote for a dog consultation.
The quoted fee includes:
- Two home visits
- A full report for yourself and a summary report for your vet
- 6 months follow-up support via phone and email
- Written instructions for all training exercises.
Further follow-up visits are available at an additional fee
Additional mileage charges may apply for consultations more than 20 miles from Cheltenham.
You may be able to claim back my fees. at least in part, from your pet insurance provider. Please check your policy for more information.